But what of my finance plans and goals for the year? I think I have broken most of my goals - if even only by a little bit, they were as follows:
Goals for 2012
- Stay debt free.
- Save £7,000 in my building fund.
- Fully fund my Cash ISA by the end of the Tax year in April and then start my second.
- Add £2,500 to my NZ account.
- Keep to a tight budget with all my trips.
- 200 No Spending Days in 2012.
All this is a perfect example of why my planning goals is not a great idea because I can have a brain wave, as I did in February this year and then totally change what I plan to do for the year. So all the goals I made for the year, I probably could have achieved if I hadn't gone to China.