Thursday 12 January 2012

10 Pound Challenge

No spending Days: 7

After working out at the gym for a hour and then walking all over Barnes I stopped in at Boots (the chemist) on the way home for the start numbers I need for the 10 pound challenge. (Big roll of the drums here..) My current weight is 10st 7lb (67.1kg). So that is the starting point for me and I wish everyone else who have taken up the challenge all the very best.

I have been sort of following Tim Ferriss' Four Hour Body diet which is like the
Atkins diet but with beans. Now that the Christmas season is done and all the seasonal treats are no longer on display at the shops, I am hoping to be back on track with my eating in no time.

Doing the challenge? What diet are you using?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is 10st 7lbs?

LisaClark said...

10 stone 7 pounds = 147 pounds
(14 pounds = 1 stone) :)

Gill - That British Woman said...

good luck on all your plans for 2012. How is the diet going?

Gill in Canada

LisaClark said...

Not going so great Gill!