Wednesday 1 August 2012

Pinch and a Punch it's the First of the Month (Just)!


August has arrived and I am determined to write a quick blog today.

Looking at my Networth makes me feel very depressed as one of my goals for the year was to stay debt free! Oh the plans we make for ourselves in January hey! but then the dreams we go for in February muck up all our plans. Still that's life - I have crossed another goal off my bucket list and I feel really good about that.

This month I plan to pay £2k off my Flexiloan, which is my only debt, so that's a good thing. There was a time when I was paying off three credit cards and several loans, so really I can't be too depressed about my debt.

I got a letter from one of my sponsor kids in Africa and he writes "we (he and his family) wish to see you again but we are still hoping that you are coming over this year". (Oh man, I sooo what to go and see them all)

Maybe January 2013....??


No comments: