Tuesday 1 March 2011

End of the month and all is not well!

The total balance from my coffee jar for February is £59.25 a further £18.25 added since last week, great snowflaking or what and very needed too. I have told a few of my friends and family that for me this is the year of the bitch! Yep I need to focus on clearing my debt (again) and saving up the start of a deposit for a house - so no little gifts etc,. to anyone. But okay I did buy two books on Amazon for my oldest God-daughter as she loves the Wilma Tenderfoot book I got her ages ago, and had asked if I could get her the latest book but found that there were two new books as this is a kid who never asks for very much and has had it really bad these last few months, how could I not get both?
Still my debt total is now below 3K and only two months till it's gone for good!
The only cloud for the month is that the direct debit for my gym membership was take from my account today the last day of February. This is not due till March, so I am not very happy about this and will speak to the manager tomorrow when I go for a work out. This had put my account into debit and I am now worried that I will incur a bank charge because of this. I have since deposited money into the account to correct it.
Don't some things make you wanna go Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

3 comments:

Debt Donkey said...

Glad I found your blog! It's encouraging to see the great progress you have made. Under 3K and done in two months? I wish I could say that! I'll be checking back to watch you reach the finish line. Keep up the great work...people on the same journey are always encouraged by seeing someone succeed!

LisaClark said...

Thanx for your encouragement!
It's always great to hear from folk who like me, are determined to be debit free.

Debt Donkey said...

Thanks Lisa! I put you on my blogroll, too. Best wishes. I'll be visiting you!