Sunday 2 August 2009

No Spending Week

Well it is the end of my No Spending Week which I have completed with very little problem. My usual £5 a day spending plan was budgeted for and so I paid the monies for the week onto my final credit card. A little step closer to my closing that last credit card.

I did have to ration my chewing gum, as I hadn't thought about getting more until last Monday afternoon when the challenge had already started and I was down to almost half a bag (I like the value pack bags). Can any one tell me why they pack chewing gum in odd amounts? The value pack had 39 pieces and I think the plastic container has about 59 pieces.

So when is your No Spend Week? You know you want to.....go on.......

2 comments:

Notes From The Frugal Trenches said...

Having swine flu gave me a couple no spending weeks!

Good Luck!!

LisaClark said...

Thanx for that Frugal, I did it without too much effort. To get the flu could be a major problem because of my job and force me to spend money. Hope to avoid that!