Yep my wallet has been around the world and then some, so is looking very tired but I still like it. I brought it at Next a couple of years ago at a sale for only £5.
- two books of 1st class stamps
- a collection of foreign stamps brought on my travels (for when I go back)
- GBP£2.05 (this is it till next Tuesday)
- two restaurant business cards from Italy and Turkey
- two keys (for my friends flat)
- NHS donor card (everyone should have one of these)*
- Boots advantage card (my favorite points card)
- Nectar card (not really using this one at present)
- Tesco Club card (not using this one either as there is no local store to my work/home)
- Orange Top up card (not using as I have now taken up a contract with Orange)
- Costa card (have about .90p still on the card)
- HSBC debit card (which is also my cheque guarantee card)
- Surrey Council library card (borrow don't buy books)
- receipts and cash machine slips
The Orange top up card, two restaurant business and the receipts etc. have all got to go as they are just taking up space. But everything else can stay, no credit cards as you can see and no overdraft on my debit card either, so no available credit to waste.
*Do you have a donor card? Have you thought of becoming a donor but have just been putting it off? Why don't you sort it out now online and contact www.uktransplant.org.uk or contact an organ donor register where you live. Help someone else to live after your death - you can't take it with you.