Thursday 10 July 2008

July Review

I get paid weekly - so every week when my pay goes into my account I get busy transferring monies around my various bank accounts. It's the fun part of my finances as I get to see my debt go down and my credit go slowly up, even if only by little amounts.

At the end of this month I will be back to where I was at the start of May (or should I re word that to "before my trip to Turkey"). In April my final balance for the month was £10,979.40 and I am hoping to get my balance this month down to £10,980.00.

Next month the goal is to get my final balance below £10,000.00, which will be the first time since 2006 it has been that low. Back in March I was fretting about not being able to get below £12k now I just want to get under the £10k mark. Time will tell don't you think!

No comments: