Wednesday 26 May 2010

May

May is coming to an end and we have been enjoyed some lovely "summer" weather here in London, so here's hoping for a hot summer (for once)!
As yet I haven't been paid for last week and should be getting a cheque tomorrow but too late to bank until Friday, which means that cheque will not clear till next week, probably Wednesday. So that means that I will have too cheques clearing next week and so no update till then. If your clearing debt too you know that feeling of elation, that buzz you get when you see the numbers heading down, down, down. Okay I get to have a double buzz next week!
End of July means a large tax bill too pay and as soon as I have cleared my credit card I have then to work on saving up to pay that off next. The idea is to credit the monies into my flexiloan account and so clear the balance (which saves me on interest) and then at the end of July pay my the tax bill in full and then work on the balance on the flexiloan.
Need to sort out what will happen for the rest of the year, I don't know if I will be coming back to my current job or if I will have my current job by then. Making plans for the future is so hard to do!!! Don't you think??

No comments: