Friday 4 September 2009

S E V E N T E E N

That's it, all there is, only seventeen pay cheques left till the end of the year.
Wow that is so scary!
Having written out my spread sheets for the rest of the year, I find that to achieve every thing needed, I will have to follow my payoff plan to the letter. My £5 a day will have to cover all my personal expenses and all spending. It's all going to be very tight from now till the end of the year.
Weekly updates from now on to track my progress.
Goals for the month are:
  • Pay off my Flexiloan (17/09)
  • Clear my credit card (30/09)
  • Totally keep to my £5 a day rule (totally)
After that I will only have my taxes to clear and then what is left will got towards my trip home. Where does the time go because this year has really flown by!

No comments: