Friday, 1 May 2009

What's My Score??

I have just checked out my credit score with and yaaa-me!!
I have gone from 696 "Poor" in 2007, to 818 "Good" in 2008, to 969 "Excellent" in 2009.
So my credit rating is now (according to the site) above average - 71% of people have a score lower than Excellent. Wow that puts little ol' me in with the other 29%. I am well chuffed!!
According to my report I am not perfect yet as; I
"have several credit agreements and outstanding balance is high"
But as you all know (and are all doing yourselves) I am working on it give me a little more time.
The report needs a little up dating as it still shows my total debt as £6,673.00 - so really I wonder what my score would be if they took into account my current debt?
Any way I am pleased as punch and will treat myself to a further credit score when I reach my DFD and see what they have on me then.


HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

Awesome! now don't use it to add more debt LOL


LisaClark said...

Very good advice!!

Alexis Hall said...

Keep going - the end is in sight!

LisaClark said...

Thanx Alexis and thanx for your book - I have been eyeing up the local Vespa dealership ever since I read it. If they put a ruby red Vespa on the forcourt, I could really be in trouble.