Sunday 3 February 2008

January Update On the Way

I have yet to get my January balance for my Barclaycard, which I made a purchase on in Euro's so don't know the the pounds figure. Once I have that I should be able to update both my NCN and NetworthIQ chats.
It's not going to be as good as I had planned as I have over spent on my personal allowance and really need to get a grip on my spending. What I really need to do is find out how much things cost and not just guess the costs. Something else I have done last month was to sign up for a three day conference on investing - yer! I am clearing debt but spending money on education courses. But I want to do something different and this is something I am interested in, time for me to get out of a rut. Once I have cleared my debt I plan to do something totally diffent with my life. So I have a year to get educated.
Inland Revenue's January payment is paid, it's gone, done, finished, completed...... yahhh!
Another thing I am very happy about is that fact that my savings are looking good for the first time in a very long time. I have taken my savings concepts from the book The Richest Man In Babylon and so will not be using any of it as an emergency fund.
Well tomorrow is another day and I have quite a to-do list.
But more about that later!

No comments: